Thursday, October 6, 2011

Little Mer-people

"And what if there were two, Side by side in orbit" - R.E.M.




The weather is finally starting to cool down a bit.  By cool down, I mean we've had a few days with highs near 100 degrees instead of 110.  Needless to say, we've been having a lot of fun in the pool lately.  The water is as warm as a bathtub, but it is still refreshing.

The fun part is watching the kids get more comfortable and independent in the water.  We haven't really pushed them to start swimming without arm-floaties yet, but they love to think they are swimming professionals.  Even Talon demands to be allowed to cruise around unassisted... because he can "do it by myself."  One of these days well take those yellow things off his arms and he'll realize he what the phrase "by myself" means ;)

Here a few pics and videos of the fun times:












3 comments:

  1. We've watched this video so many times. The girls love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, fun! Makes me want to break out! My kids also love looking and watching the video. Being pregnant in 100 degree (cool) weather though, maybe I am okay being stuck inside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a trooper you are for being pregnant in the true desert. I thought it was hard in AZ sometimes!

    ReplyDelete